Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship internationally.
How do I track my order?
- We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers. Your tracking number will be provided via email as soon as your package ships
- To track your order, simply click HERE.
- If there is no tracking number and you still haven't received your order after 7 weeks contact us right away at email@example.com
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- US: Between 8-15 business days after being ordered, depending on demand, product and delivery location.
- Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand: Between 10-20 business days.
- Rest of World: 10-25 business days (varies largely dependent on location).
Some products vary, so we offer product specific shipping info in the Shipping tab of each product page.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one...where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once...they are on the way.
Where do your other items come from?
- Rebels Depot is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world. While some of our items do come from right here in the US, there are many items that are simply not available stateside. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
High Demand Periods:
- Delivery times can be delayed during high demand mailing periods such as Christmas, Black Friday, Chinese New Year etc.
- Customers are responsible for understanding customs regulations in their region, and for paying any additional duties/fees upon entry into the destination country.
- Occasionally, packages are delayed at customs, adding to the shipping times outlined above.
- We will gladly cancel an order order as long as it has yet to be shipped (generally 24-48 hours after order is placed).
- If delivery fails at the address you provide, your Postal Service will leave a note saying that delivery was attempted. It will be your responsibility to follow up with them to arrange for pick up or redelivery. If a package is abandoned for long enough, the package will be returned to sender.
- Once we receive the returned package we will issue a 50% refund of purchase price (due to administration fee, restocking, and potential damage during transit).
- If the package fails to arrive back to us, unfortunately no refund will be given.
Drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question or concern about shipping.
Though we generally follow the above policy, talk to us and we will make any reasonable accommodations we can to help you!